Your Safety is our Priority
Your Safety is Our Priority
The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and community is our highest priority.
Our stores are currently applying State and Territory guidelines so our customers can return to dine-in. Due to this you may be asked to supply your details when dining-in at one of our stores, as well as being restricted to how many guests you can have at your table to ensure we can provide you with a great dining experience whilst managing restrictions. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Here’s what we are doing to keep you safe:
- Increased Sanitisation – Full clean and sanitisation of table, chairs and menus after every customer. A card will be placed on the table once it has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitised. All high-touch surfaces in store will be cleaned after every transaction. We are also increasing frequency of handwashing and implementing additional staff training.
- Restricting Reusable Cups – Sustainability remains an important focus for us, however, to ensure the safety of our team members and guests we will not be accepting the use of reusable cups until further notice.
- Consumables and Water Stations – Removing all single use consumables and communal water stations and place it behind service area. These can be provided to guests upon request.
- Space – We have reviewed store layouts to abide by social distancing guidelines.
We also ask that our customers:
- Wash hands with soap or alcohol-based hand rub before entering the store
- Do not enter the store if unwell. Cover their nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Respect personal space and social distancing measures
- Where possible opt for cashless payment
- Consider other guests that may be waiting, and limit dwell time after finishing your meal.